1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WELCOME TO "FRIENDSGIVING" VFG'S ANNUAL DONATION DRIVE!!!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by BonniesVintageClothesLine, Nov 1, 2021.

1. And that necklace seems to be doing quite well, Maggie! Thank you, Claire! And, also many thanks to Janine for listing it.:wow22:

2. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

WOW! We are halfway there!!! In only FOUR days.

Thank you all!

3. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

4. INVINTAGEV

INVINTAGEV VFG Member

Done ❤️

5. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Thank you so much Ilaria! ❤️

6. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

it's SO NICE to see you, Ilaria!!! xoxo hope all is well with you and your family! xoxo

INVINTAGEV and MyVintageCocktail like this.
  7. Can't wait to see what the necklace brings......not long to wait now!! I think it's going to really take off in the last minutes and bring lots of donation money to VFG!! I'll be watching!

MyVintageCocktail likes this.
  8. Distantdetails

I think you're right, Bonnie. I have a secret wish for what I hope it achieves. Let's wait until I can compute all of the reductions before we report it! (We have some other items in the stash that I want to collect altogether, for the final total). But it sure is fun watching!!

9. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Congratulations Janine and Claire! It was so fun watching that finish! $329! smooch emoti

10. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

11. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

12. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

13. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

14. Vinclothes

Vinclothes Alumni +

I want to donate, but I don't want to go through PayPal. Please give me directions.
    Marian

15. Distantdetails

Thank you so much, Marian! I will send you my address, if you'd like to send a check.

16. Marian, just to let you know, that's how I'm donating. I've just put a check in the mail and sent it off to Janine! Hopefully, it will arrive sometime this coming week.

17. I am thrilled to see the final price of Claire's necklace! Bravo to all who made it possible!!!:clapping:

denisebrain and MagsRags like this.
  18. Distantdetails

What a difference a day makes!!! We've now had 21 donors, and we have a total of $1365, which is more than 90% of our stated goal. And we're only 6 days into a 14-day Drive!

Should we raise our goal a bit higher? Everything we earn allows us to do MORE for the members and the public!

Thank you to all of you, and most especially my partner Bonnie/BonniesVintageClothesLine and our fabulous, brainy consultants, Anne/VintageBaubles and Maggie/denisebrain!!! What a thankful time this is!

19. Amen, Sista......I say raise it!!! Let's go for it! Nudge it up a bit, Miss Janine! I'll be your enabler!:clapping:

Vintagiality and Distantdetails like this.
  20. Distantdetails

Whadya like? $2000??? Could we really do that??? ummmm, I don't know...