1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WELCOME TO THE VFG "FRIENDSGIVING" 2020 ANNUAL FUNDRAISER

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by BonniesVintageClothesLine, Nov 19, 2020.

1. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Victoria, you are a total hero!! ❤️ I can't thank you enough!

I'm not sure if all the dust has settled, but last time I looked, we had made $1280!

2. woohoobanannaemoti Thank you Victoria!!! Well, all I can say is that we have exceeded my expectations! And, may I say that we sure did get a great boost to our fundraiser from our Dear and Kind, not to mention "Generous" anonymous donor who matched our first $300.00 in donations!!! We are all truly blessed to have such great people involved with VFG. Once again, a warm "Thank You" to all of you who made the 2020 Friendsgiving an overwhelming success.

3. denisebrain

Bonnie I'll see your dancing banana and raise you a dancing chicken—thank you for all your great work!

woohoobanannaemoti crazy chicken

4. Right back at 'ya, Maggie! Personally, I think that Red Leather Glove was worth a few hundred, at least!

Distantdetails and denisebrain like this.
  5. Blue Wren Vintage

Blue Wren Vintage Registered Guest

Just as an update, the remaining item that I had listed during the week of this event has sold so I am about to make another donation as promised.

Thank you to all at VFG for all that you do!
    Victoria

6. denisebrain

That is so wonderful Victoria—thank you!!

7. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

8. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member