1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you please vote for me? Added: results & TV segment

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by denisebrain, Sep 6, 2008.

1. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Maggie, I thought this was over...I've missed a couple of days voting, but just voted again.

2. ivycompany

ivycompany Alumni

one from me too!

3. 710....keep going!!

4. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

5. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Yes, and I'M A FINALIST!!!!! :drinking2: See the others who made the final round here.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

6. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

So what now? Is there more voting to pick
    the top.

I checked out your other finalists - you are in good company
    Maggie.

Sue

7. denisebrain

Sue, I agree, those are good finalists for company. I could never in my life have done an aerial split like one woman is doing in her photo. I do wonder about Madame Tractor and the little dog in front of her wheel...where's the ASPCA when you need them?

There's no more voting from the public. The More editor I've spoken with said that the finalists will be shown on the site until 9/30, then the winners will be announced. The remaining voting is by judges, including Jamie Lee Curtis!

8. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

9. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Oh, and I notice that woman with over 1000 votes is not in the finalists. heh heh heh

<font color="#FF1493"> YOU GO, MAGGIE!!!</font>

10. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Results tomorrow or so the site says.

I can't wait!!!

Maggie's just GOTTA be the Winner! :sunshine:

11. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

12. denisebrain

Thank you so much everyone, I ended up as one of the two runners up!

Jamie Lee Curtis and the editor of More magazine can be watched talking about the finalists on ABC today--online go here and click on "Jaime Lee Curtis' Favorite F-Words Sep. 30, 2008."

The editor comments that she likes that I sell old clothing!

I got so much out of this, lots and lots of good publicity around town and online, and I can't thank you all enough for voting, spreading the word and caring about it!

13. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

14. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Congratulations! Maggie:drinkingtoast:So happy to see that beautiful photo of yours on that TV screen!

Here's hoping this brings you oodles of sales! Fabulous free publicity and you deserve it!

Frankly, I was surprised at the choice for the big winner!

15. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

Oh, look at you! I am so proud you did this, Maggie, and hoping this will bring you much joy and prosperity in the future.:clapping::clapping: You certainly are our choice for the "F" word!

16. morning-glorious

morning-glorious VFG Member

:party:

Woo hoo! Maggie's on ABC News, and I loved what the Editor or More said about you - you are uplifting and beautiful, indeed!!! You make vintage classy and stunning, in a very personal way. CONGRATS!!

xx
    Jen

17. thevintagebungalow

thevintagebungalow VFG Member

OMG Maggie! That is incredible! What a wonderful piece! I think your photo stood out from the rest!

18. worth-a-peek

worth-a-peek Alumni

That was great all around Maggie.

You're always First Place with us :USETHUMBUP:

19. BijouVintage

BijouVintage Alumni

cool!!! yay Maggie!!

20. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

:cheer: Maggie is number one in Vermont. (I was kind of surprised by the winner as well.) Here's hoping it's good publicity for you Maggie.