Are you NEW?? Introduce Yourself!! - 2015

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by poppysvintageclothing, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing Administrator Staff Member

NEW TO THE FORUMS? Please Introduce Yourself Here

If you have just registered why not introduce yourself to the rest of us? Tell us a little about who you are and what you like because we'd all love to get to know you.

Use this thread for posting an introduction to you!!

Also check out the rest of the Public Information Center for frequently asked technical questions to make your stay an easy as well as pleasant one!

here are a few links to help you get started:

Welcome to the VFG

How to Get Help with Your Vintage Fashions

How to Post a Photo

2. Laura Gabe

Laura Gabe Registered Guest

Hi everyone!

I am completely new to this forum. Absolutely love vintage items and will be sharing my whole collection with everyone in this forum :D

3. poppysvintageclothing

4. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl Administrator

Welcome Laura, I hope we can see your finds soon too! :hiya:

5. La'nae

La'nae Registered Guest

Hello everyone!

New here. :) My name is La'nae and I am a designer.
    I'm looking forward to checking out everyone's stuff and learning
    more about the wonderful art of vintage. :USETHUMBUP:

6. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

welcome, La'nae!

7. La'nae

La'nae Registered Guest

Thank you! :)

8. poppysvintageclothing

9. La'nae

La'nae Registered Guest

Thank you! That's the goal, and I'm glad I came across you guys.

10. AnneMuic

AnneMuic Registered Guest

I'm also new to this forums. Hope I can find many interesting fashion related topics here. Cheers!

11. Mentally Flossed

Mentally Flossed Registered Guest

Hello there!!! I'm new to the forum and I'm so excited to be surrounded by others that love and appreciate the art of fashion design! I sell and collect vintage clothing and truly do believe that there are exquisite pieces of art out there, in danger of being overlooked and discarded, and that it is my duty to seek them out and save them! I look forward to seeing everyone's posts and pictures and sharing my love of fashion with this group! Thank for having me! ;)

12. Witchcat

Witchcat Registered Guest

Hello everyone :)
    My love of vintage fashion began with my love of Classic Hollywood, so I emulate my favorite stars in hair and makeup but I've always assumed the fashion is too expensive... I've spent so long admiring other vintage fashion lovers' clothing and I decided it's just time that I start putting serious effort into building my own collection. I look forward to making some friends :)

13. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

welcome, Anne, MF and Witchcat! there's a wealth of information here, have fun exploring and learning! :hiya:

14. poppysvintageclothing

15. Mentally Flossed

Mentally Flossed Registered Guest

Thank you!!! I'm really looking forward to being here!!!

16. hip_jivevintage

hip_jivevintage Registered Guest

Hi there! I sell vintage online and at trunk shows in California. I've been utilizing the VFG for years but finally created an account today. I am excited to be a part of the camaraderie here and meet others who are also passionate about this wonderful industry!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  17. Redspan

Redspan Registered Guest

Hello :)

I have a website that contains about 180+ pages all about vintage fashion, design, music, etc

18. Stella Ranae

Stella Ranae Registered Guest

Happy Friday Everyone! I have been selling and collecting for over 2 decades, started on Ebay, then to FashionDig, NY and East Coast Fleas and Markets and have settled into Etsy since 2008. I think I had signed up a few years back, but wanted to re establish myself to learn some new things and meet some great likeminded vintage lovers! I have popped in from time to time and it really is a fab site, interesting, helpful and accomodating, so thanks for being here!..I hope to be involved and contribute where I can!

19. bonebroth

bonebroth Registered Guest

Hello! Just registered a little bit ago. I'm a graphic designer and illustrator that collects vintage fashion. I also sew in my spare time to recreate vintage patterns that will fit my body. I love garments from the 1840s, white cotton edwardian dresses, 40s and 50s dress fit me best and once every so often Liz Claiborne from the 80s (They just fit me and some how I always find them when I'm out thrifting, it's weird)

Anyways hello again!

AngieB likes this.
  20. amili23

amili23 Registered Guest

yeah! I am new to this forums can you help me to find a perfect assistant .

AngieB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.