1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WELCOME TO THE VFG "FRIENDSGIVING" 2020 ANNUAL FUNDRAISER

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by BonniesVintageClothesLine, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

Thanks to all who have donated!

2. PastPiecesVintage

PastPiecesVintage VFG Member

I just read Maggie's tweet and wanted to help out, so have donated :).

3. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Thank you so much Diana!!

4. Bless your sweet heart, Diana!!! Thanks to you, we now need only one more!!! This is getting very exciting......who will be the one to put us to our goal????? Come on......we can do it!!!!

Racked Vintage and denisebrain like this.
  5. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

I just added a wee bit more! You can't put a price for the wealth of information that is included here...I learn something new all the time.
    Thank you to all of you...I know how much personal time it takes to get involved behind the scenes here and I commend you all for being here and for keeping us running smoothly!

6. Hooray for MJ.......I think we may now have 30 donations. Maggie will soon give us our final count as the Deadline approaches. Thank you so much for donating a "wee bit more", MJ!! You're the best and greatly appreciated!

7. denisebrain

I will give you the total in the morning...

giphy-2.gif

Hint: It's good.

8. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

9. Joyatri

Joyatri VFG Member

Just slipped in my donation under the wire. Sorry, it couldn't be more.

10. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Thank you, Jo! Any amount helps and is very much appreciated.

11. Never too late and never too little, Jo! Thank you!

Joyatri and MyVintageCocktail like this.
  12. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Bonnie, thank you for the terrific job you've done with this fundraiser! beatingHeart

13. denisebrain

Thank you so much Jo! ❤️

Sorry to keep you all in suspense! There won't be a total total until the end of the week, when Victoria/Blue Wren has a chance to make a donation of a percent of her earnings (thank you again Victoria!).

I can tell you this:
    We had 34 donors at last report!! :clapping:

giphy.gif

And again, we don't have a final total yet, but as of early this morning we had raised $1145!!

Speaking for the board, we totally understand if you didn't have anything to spare in this crazy year, and we are extra thankful for all who participated by donating and spreading the word. Huge thanks also to our incredibly generous anonymous donor. That help was game-changing, as were the donations from non-members.

Finally, huge appreciation to Bonnie, who does such a great job of FUN-raising as well as fundraising! :wub:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

14. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

15. I had lots of help this year! Maggie was a tremendous help to me. I am thrilled that we had a very successful fundraiser and look forward to it being even more successful next year!!! Thanks to all of you who donated. We couldn't have done it without you!!!

16. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

17. denisebrain

The number of donors now is at 36, and the funds raised, $1180!

giphy-1.gif

18. PastPiecesVintage

PastPiecesVintage VFG Member

Great news! beatingHeart

19. Blue Wren Vintage

Blue Wren Vintage Registered Guest

Dear all

I have made the donation payment through PayPal last night and just rounded it up to the nearest $5.
    Only one of my items didn’t sell this week but if it subsequently sells later than I’ll donate the 10% of profit from it then.
    Thank you!
    Victoria