Are You New--Please Introduce Yourselves!! 2017

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by pinky-a-gogo, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Elizabeth Hayden

Elizabeth Hayden Registered Guest

My name is Elizabeth I am a creative writing student (MFA) taking Play Writing this semester. I have a play set in 1919. I am wondering if it would be at all plausible for a college girl to wear trousers (Only briefly traveling on the train to her home covered by a long coat of that ere.) I have no idea who to reach out to with this question. Thank you if you are able to respond.

I have no idea which other forum to post this to,

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  2. Gumdrop

Gumdrop Registered Guest

Hi! I'm Maria! I'm new here, I'm still learning about vintage fashion! Most of my stuff comes from goodwill

3. 24quad6s

24quad6s Registered Guest

hi i'm new here i shop alot on ebay mostly for glasses and jackets anyone else do ebay for vintage stuff?

4. amandainvermont

amandainvermont Trade Member

Hello MOIRA - why don't you post your request here - so that everyone will see it.

https://forums.vintagefashionguild.org/forums/public-most-wanted-looking-for-something.44/

5. mirandatx

mirandatx Registered Guest

Hey there, my name is Miranda. I love finding interesting things and piecing together their history. This site kept coming up during research, so I wanted to register and give a proper hello! :)
    My latest project is pretty fun - my mother gave me tons of shoes, clothing, and jewelry that had belonged to my "Air Force Fashionista" grandmother. Her intense style always impressed (and intimidated) me - think Joan Crawford on a farm - so it's been amazing finding out more about her life through her collections.

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  6. amandainvermont

amandainvermont Trade Member

We would LOVE to see photos of some of your grandmother's clothes.