1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW TO THE FORUMS? Please introduce yourself here! 2022

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by Ratcatcher2, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Ascanio

Ascanio Registered Guest

Hi! I am from Florence, Italy. I enjoy British style vintage timeless garments, specifically coats, trench coats, blazers, dresses, hats and of course shoes.

With so many beauties needing more love, i continuously run out of storage space!

Glad to share the passion with new friends.

Ascanio

Retro Ruth likes this.
  2. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Ciao and welcome Ascanio. Quite a few of our members are in the UK. Feel free to post any photographs of something you are looking for, or we love to see recent purchases as well. We are here to answer questions and help out where we can. :hiya:

3. Attavintage

Attavintage Registered Guest

Hello everyone! my name is Ruben, vintage clothing lover, tireless hunter and a follower of VFG for years. This website has been really helpful to learn about vintage fashion and date many of the clothes I buy. I have an interesting collection of vintage fashion from the 50's to the 2000's and since a year ago I also started selling on Etsy through my store AttaVintageShop. Finally I decided to join this community and share doubts and experiences with other vintage lovers. Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish with little level of English.

AttavintageShop.etsy.com

4. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Welcome Ruben. Your English is terrific. We're glad you decided to join us.

Attavintage likes this.
  5. Attavintage

Attavintage Registered Guest

Than you! :hiya: