1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OLD THREAD 2004 -just registered? INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by artisannes, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Stella, glad to have you.:hiya:

Weekends are a bit slow here, probably like everywhere else.

Just ask away or share. We love vintage!

2. stellaranae

stellaranae Registered Guest

Thank you both for making me feel so welcome! Let me tell you a bit anout myself besides that i love vintage. I am in a Brick and Morter Co-op in Stroudsburg Pa called olde Engine Works, I do Ebay under ranaeatplay and I have a shop on Fashiondig.com called Simply Stella Ranae. I am looking for another co-op not so far away with gas prices it is crazy and they are starting to put inway too many reproductions there, I am a purist I guess! Anywhoots I hope when lots of my fellow vinties see my message someone will want to chat, make friends, so VFG stuff. I will have some time next week to learn how to navigate the site and learn more
    Cheers
    STELLARANAE:)

3. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Hi Stella. :hiya:

This is a great place to share and gather information with like-minded....make that vintage-minded.....people. ;) So glad you found us. Welcome to the VFG. :clapping:

Gail

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.