1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Chanel dress ??!?!?!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Laquita, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Laquita

Laquita Registered Guest

Oh thank you- I have loved this dress for over a year, and if it would even come close to fitting me, I would have kept it! Just sold it on Ebay to a lovely girl in Paris!!

2. onceoza

onceoza Registered Guest

I have read post #1 through #121. What was the ebay auction number. I'd love to look at it. What a gorgeous dress! Kind of takes your breathe away.

3. Laquita

Laquita Registered Guest

Wasn't she gorgeous!!! She went to a lovely home in Paris, I'm so happy. She will be restored and worn, it seems! Don't know if you can still view the auction, but the number was-230633507317

4. onceoza

onceoza Registered Guest

Oh MY!!! I did find the listing. How wonderful for you.

:wow22:

5. US $1,327.87 is a very nice price for it (I copied and pasted that figure in case anyone reading this thread after the ebay auction has gone, is interested) and it's great that you were so honest about it perhaps not being a real Chanel. It's an amazing gown - well done!

Nicole

6. Laquita

Laquita Registered Guest

Thank you Nicole! She promised to send photos after it's restored, and being worn-I'm excited, I never got to see it on anyone! And yes, I was thrilled with the final bid : )

7. I know I am late to this thread but I just wanted to congratulate you. That is such an amazing find. My heart is racing, just looking at it. Absolutely mind blowing! :excited::excited::fainting::fainting:

8. Laquita

Laquita Registered Guest

Thank you Linda! Crazy story,right? I loved that dress....believe me, if I ever thought it could fit me I would have kept it! Really unique gown, I feel honored to have found it and studied it. Glad she went to a good home too!