1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW TO THE FORUMS? Please introduce yourself here! 2019

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by The Vintage Merchant, Jan 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shawnah

shawnah Registered Guest

Hi my name is Shawnah.....I'm hoping to connect to a vintage scarf collector. A very dear old friend gifted me hundreds of old vintage scarves (Echo, Vera, Club 21 many I've not heard of )....I'm having difficulty researching the age etc for many of them (besides doing the RN calculations) I've come across a particular scarf that appears very old ( or not) but cannot find anything on it our about it....it is approx 20x20 silk scarf with purple border and hand painted roses along with hand painted figures holding umbrellas or swords that appear to be fighting some type of creature , in the middle it reads "le roman de la rose"

Attached Files:

Racked Vintage likes this.
  2. Joeson

Joeson Registered Guest

Hello,I have been selling and collecting vintage clothing for almost 30 years but have had an interest in clothing since my teenage years.Although I have been visiting this site for many years,I never noticed the forum and now hope to contribute / learn .

3. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

Hello and welcome, Shawnah! You can ask that question in this forum by posting a new thread (top right hand corner) and adding your photo and question on the scarf as shown above. Hopefully one of our members can come along and help you.

Here's the link if the above link did not work for you:

https://forums.vintagefashionguild.org/forums/public-vintage-fashion-q-a.39/

4. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

Hello and welcome, Joeson!:hiya:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.