1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 NEW TO THE BOARD? INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by artisannes, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Introduction

Hi everybody!

I guess I've done this backwards! I've been posting on the threads without formally introducing myself! I am Anne, aka lovely-ritas and j-a.junque on eBay, and Annie's Attic and Lovely Rita's Lingerie & Loungewear on Babylon Mall. Four identities, but just one little old me. (Soon's I can figure out how to make the links, I'll add them to my signature if anyone wants to take a peek.)

I'm delighted to have found this place, to share my love of vintage and to learn more! I've been collecting & wearing vintage clothing & accessories for almost 20 years, and selling them for about a year and a half. I'm firmly "hooked" and vintage threatens to take over my house!

This is a great place to be, and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Anne :hiya:

2. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Welcome to Lisa, Second-guess, Eric and Anne! Welcome to the best place on the net to discuss vintage clothing!

Lizzie

3. Renderking Fisk

Renderking Fisk Registered Guest

I would like to get more people involved and intrested in bringing this style back.

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

So do i (or i would think most of us!)

Chris

5. sweetchevygrl9

sweetchevygrl9 Registered Guest

Hi

Like to introduce myself my names Patty and id love to be a member of the VFG,i filled an application and was denied because of my lack of dating my vintage clothing,which is why im here im excited to learn more and make my ebay auctions more informative,any help would be greatly appreciated,Thanks and Hi to All.

6. sweetchevygrl9

sweetchevygrl9 Registered Guest

Hi everyone!

7. :hiya::hiya::hiya:

Hi Patty!!

I'm so glad to see you here! This is an absolutely fabulous group of people and you will feel right at home soooo fast!!

Welcome! Welcome!!

~Maureen

8. uniquetextiles

uniquetextiles Registered Guest

Hello to my fellow vintage lovers,
    I just joined the public forum and I have a membership application pending. I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Kelly. I have been collecting vintage for several years and it was this hobby that got me started on ebay. I am uniquetextiles on ebay. Some of you may be familiar with my auctions. Been on over 6 years. I hope to get to know some of you, share knowledge, photos, maybe do some trades, or whatever. This site looks really cool, lot's of info and fun people.
    My personal collections include vintage lingerie, vintage scarves and hankies, 40s clothes, vintage men's ties, vintage shoes, linens, just about anything made from fabric. I also have a good sized vintage wrapping paper and greeting card collection. Well, I could go on........
    Anyway, glad to be here. :hiya:

9. Renderking Fisk

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. What's your favorate vintage? No doubt you can guess mine!

10. Renderking Fisk

Do you ahve a website?

11. Welcome Kelly! So glad to have you here. We have a lot of fun sharing our love for vintage. What you collect sounds a lot like me!

12. Patentleathershoes

Hi Kelly,

It's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here!

If you have any questions (about vintage or just "getting around" this forum, please don't hesitate to ask!)

Chris

13. Patentleathershoes

Hi Patty!!

It's great to have you here!

The best way to learn is to just ask questions about things you have, and read other people's questions about their items. Most times when people answer, they will give reasoning for why they date it to the time that they do to, so you will begin to be very reflexive on dates sooner than you know it. This board provides a unique opportunity to see items from folks from all over the place.

Welcome!!
    Chris

14. uniquetextiles

uniquetextiles Registered Guest

Thanks for the nice welcome. I don't have a website. I just sell on ebay.

15. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

Hi Kelly!

Nice to see you here! :hiya:

Jody

16. Floozeesvintage

Floozeesvintage Registered Guest

Hello

Hello-
    My first time to check in and check out the VFG.
    Jill

17. Patentleathershoes

Hi Jill!

Welcome to our little friendly spot on the web!

I hope you enjoy it here

I certainyl have always enjoyed checking out your auctions :)

Chris

18. Vanessa

Vanessa Registered Guest

Hi all - super quick intro. I'm Vanessa from Chicago. . .stumbled across your site somehow - can't even remember the link trail now. :puzzled:
    Anyhow - hello!

19. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Hi to all the new posters! This is a great site for vintage talk and information!

Lizzie

20. suziehigh

suziehigh Registered Guest

Hello everyone,

a quick greeting from another newbie...<BR><br>
    I'm based in London, UK and have collected vintage clothes for years, and have been selling them for 2 years now. Looking forward to getting help on those difficult questions of 'what decade is this from' and 'what's this made from'... and even 'am I the only person who thinks this is fabulous...'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.