1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you NEW?? Introduce Yourself!! 2006-2014

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by Patentleathershoes, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Hi Jopie/Miss Absinthe.
    Welcome to the forums! Great to have you here.
    You should look to UK VFG members for sending lovely vintage to Holland - the postage shouldn't be too high from here!
    Ruth

2. MissAbsinthe

MissAbsinthe Registered Guest

Thank you! I will definitely have a look around :)

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Welcome to the VFG, always happy to hear from another lover of Vintage!

4. lynnenyc

lynnenyc Registered Guest

hi -
    i just registered for the forums here and it seems just wonderful! we are Vintage Bakelite Dealers for over 30 years and just love, love Bakelite Jewelry and all things Bakelite. I would love to hear from other people who are passionate about Vintage Bakelite. We just had an article published in the October issue of Vintage Life Magazine about Bakelite. would love to hear about your favorite pieces of Bakelite!

linda

Attached Files:

5. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

Welcome, Linda, and congratulations on the article on your shop!

6. AvaMogambo

AvaMogambo Registered Guest

Hi from Spain! I love everything vintage! I hope to make many friends here :wub:

7. Retro Ruth

Hello Ava, and welcome. You are in the right place!

AvaMogambo likes this.
  8. The Vintage Merchant

welcome, Thia! and best of luck with your new business.

we have a ton of free resources here at the VFG ~ the front page is loaded with pages of helpful hints, and the forums are also filled with an immense amount of information. hope you have fun here!

9. The Vintage Merchant

ummm, nope. but i do know it's done that to me in the past sometimes, too.

you should be able to go in and delete one of your posts. but if it doesn't delete, don't worry! :)

10. The Vintage Merchant

Talia ~ i'm not sure if the private message system works for registered guests, or not, but you might want to try it: if you click on an avatar, it opens a window that has a section that says "Start a new conversation". If that person has provided and email, they will get one from you with your message. it may be an easier way to communicate, as a lot of Registered Guests never come back to click on these messages again.

nice to see you helping out already! :)

11. The Vintage Merchant

:duh2: oops, sorry!

12. SWEETVIOLET

SWEETVIOLET Registered Guest

:)hI everyone! My name is Violet and I LOVE LOVE vintage fashion! It is one of my favorite hobbies looking in thrift shops and consignment shops and putting together cool outfits! It just makes me feel fabulous! I'm very glad I found this place!

13. Retro Ruth

Welcome Thia, Welcome Violet, enjoy the VFG forums!

14. leCFabrizio

leCFabrizio Registered Guest

Hello all! My name is Caitlin and I'm obsessed with vintage clothing and accessories. I just started really paying attention to what was around me at thrift shops and couldn't stop buying more and more.. Sometimes not even in my size. So I've really been wanting to soak all the information I can. I have some pictures and such, I just have to learn how to navigate this site :D happy to be here!

15. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

Welcome Thia, Violet and Caitlin :hiya:
    You will love it here.:)

16. Adem Daner

Adem Daner Registered Guest

17. tickeryboo

tickeryboo Alumni

greetings shalae, have fun on here!

lorraine

18. elkay

elkay Registered Guest

Hello all,

I have been collecting vintage on and off since college. I've recently been trying to get myself better vintage-educated. To that end I've been reading this forum and several blogs for a couple of years now. I have always intended to join this forum eventually, and since I actually had something to contribute I decided to join today.

I think this forum, and all of its exceptional members, is such a gift. I am in awe of the cumulative knowledge here, and grateful at how freely it is shared.

I look forward to participating
    LK

Retro Ruth likes this.
  19. Joellene

Joellene Registered Guest

Hi,
    I am Joellene. I am designer. I am most drawn to all things 30's and 40's! I look forward to being a part of this site. Hope to talk to you all soon!!
    :hiya:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.