1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 NEW TO THE BOARD? INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by artisannes, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hipvintage

hipvintage Alumni

Hi Lorraine!

That's a mighty nice site you have there, being a new seller!:o

Janine

2. Bebse1

Bebse1 Registered Guest

Hi everyone!
    I just wish to introduce myself and thank you for the warm welcome I already received when asking for help with a shirt I bought on Ebay.

My name is Kristina and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Bebse1 is my Ebay user name and I am a big fan of Gaultier and other great designers.
    I was very lucky to stumble across your fantastic site. I just found it last night and hurried in to register.
    I am sure I will learn a great deal from all you wonderful people.
    Hopefully some day I will be able to return the favour.

Best greetings from
    Kristina:hiya:

3. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Hi again Kristina!

I said "hello" last night, but thought i would say hello again.

I am in Florida in the USA, but we have members from all over Canada, and the US, several European countries, and a few recent registrants from Australia...so we are becoming pretty international here

Chris

4. Bebse1

Bebse1 Registered Guest

Hi again to you to Chris,
    Ah Florida, I bet the weather is sunny.
    In Denmark spring is finally here and it is slowly getting warmer.
    It all happened so fast last night so I have not had the chance to read so much about your site yet.
    But I would indeed be very proud if I was your first member from Denmark.
    :D

Kristina

5. Patentleathershoes

I don't recall having anyone else from Denmark :)

Unless they just haven't spoken up! The closet country would have been Norway...but she moved :)

Chris

6. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

Welcome!
    :hiya:

7. elsewhere

elsewhere Guest

Howdy!!:hiya::hiya:

I LOVE your website.. I spent a bit perusing it yesterday.

Welcome to the VFG!

8. nsweezie

nsweezie Registered Guest

Hello and Welcome!
    I'm living somewhat near your neck of the woods- in Somerset.
    Your web page is great, and I think you will do well.
    Louise

9. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Hi Kristina...Nice to have you with us. :hiya:

Gail

10. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Hello :hiya: and greetings from New Hampshire.

Gail

11. Hi again Lorraine :hiya:

I so glad to see you posting away already!! This is a super bunch of people. I just know that you will feel at home in no time!

:party:

Keep the posts coming :USETHUMBUP:

~Maureen

12. Hi Kristina :hiya:

I am so happy to see that you have jumped right in and are busy posting and getting to know everyone here.

I think this is a very special group of people we have gathered on this board and I'm sure after only a few days, you will start to see what I mean.

Chris / PatentLeatherShoes does such a great job of keeping this board fun and lively. She's our shepard and we are her little flock! :hysterical: Just watch out, she's a big purse freak and would knock a little silver-haired lady out of the way to grab a smashing vintage purse!! :hysterical::hysterical: :horny:

Again, a big welcome to you all the way in Denmark!! (I am in California in the Lake Tahoe area of the Sierra Nevada Mountains by the way!!)

Cheers ~ Maureen :hiya:

13. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

fab site - it's really well laid out and you have some lovely things! so hello from glamorous lincolnshire.....:D

14. bug12oz

bug12oz Registered Guest

HMMMM.....very much like also......Browsed a little myself. :USETHUMBUP:

15. :hiya: from your Canadian cousin!! Lovely site, welcome!!!!

16. Patentleathershoes

I am going to have to learn my UK geography...Somerset...Lincolnshire...

I will have to put pins on a map to figure out how far apart you all are

17. BarbaraVilliers

BarbaraVilliers Registered Guest

I\'m new here

Hi I'm new here. I have been vintage fashion crazy for years. I live in London with 20 cats 2 snakes and an indulgent husband. My special interest is vintage lingerie and I also like vintage Marks And Spencers garments. besides which I love vintage designer and own a pair of Dior shoes that I think were designed by Vivier. I have started selling vintage garments on Ebay. Another thing I do is recreate vintage clothes for small fashion dolls including Dawn. I look out for damaged clothes for fabric content. Actually the entire house looks like a museum with a mannequin, bra form and clothes, dolls and vintage furniture everywhere.
    This is my doll boutique website
    http://www.decadenceboutique.com
    Louise

18. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Hi Louise, welcome to the VFG. We're happy you're here.

19. Patentleathershoes

Welcome Louise!

One of our members, Bret, and his better half Chris (sorry Bret, I always assume that etiquette is to call the one that is not present the "better" half...not that Bret is anything to sneeze at! LOL), are involved with making accessories and outfits for the Dolfie dolls, so you will have something in common! (besides the obvious).

And of course, there are also a few likeminded folks who love vintage lingerie too, so there will be plenty to talk about!

BTW, I am always interested to hear the "story behind the story" on people's screen names. Like Maureen who is VintageGrace and Margaret who is Denisebrain, I am sure people will accidentally call you "barbara" :) Just know its not intentional...it just happens...

Again, welcome!

Chris

20. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

Welcome, Louise!

I love the doll clothes! :clapping:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.