1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW TO THE FORUMS? Please introduce yourself here! 2022

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by Ratcatcher2, Jan 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidh410

davidh410 Registered Guest

Hello all,

My name is David, I'm a designer. I create the printing on the t-shirt. Happy to meet others who share in my grateful enthusiasm. Hoping to start again this year. Looking forward to browsing through all the knowledge here.

2. Ormachea Jewelry

Ormachea Jewelry Registered Guest

3. Jennifer Richardson

Jennifer Richardson Registered Guest

Hi! I’m Jen and I’m a photographer. I love vintage. Clothing, furniture, jewelry. I have done a lot of research on the things I’ve found over the years and I have learned so much. I’ve never posted on a forum before so I hope I’m doing it correctly. I buy quite a bit of vintage for clients photo shoots, and most of it I re sell. I love combing through estate sales and vintage stores. I hope to learn even more through this guild. Thank you for having me.

4. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Welcome, Jen! I see that you have asked a couple of questions about your vintage finds - and hopefully you will receive answers! Please feel free to share your finds with us.

5. Jennifer Richardson

Jennifer Richardson Registered Guest

Hi Linn! I think I'm figuring it out. Thank you so much for your help :)

6. jennifersmith1121

jennifersmith1121 Registered Guest

Hi, I am Jennifer and I love custom clothing, designer jewelry. I spend most of my free time on researching on it :)

7. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

8. soniya shing

soniya shing Registered Guest

Hi! I' am Soniya, I've been browsing this forum for quite some time, so I figured it was time to make an account. I will increase my knowledge.

Retro Ruth likes this.
  9. Jahna Peloquin

Jahna Peloquin Registered Guest

Hi! I'm Jahna. I'm a longtime vintage collector and estate sale enthusiast, and recently I started my own vintage brand, Rosella Vintage, based in Minneapolis. I'm especially a fan of Victorian and Edwardian eras, the 1940s, and the '80s and '90s.

10. Midge

11. Jamie Scipio

Jamie Scipio Registered Guest

Hello I am new here.

I'm Jamie Scipio, owner of Black Bow Boutique, an online women's fashion boutique. I take pride in providing exceptional customer service. I am a fashion conscious woman who embraces the best of designer and elegant style for premium brands.

12. Sunita Sharma

Sunita Sharma Registered Guest

Hello everyone I am sunita, I love my dressing style, but some time I am confusing what is better for me, this platform perfect for me, I hope they will be helping me,

13. Luca_Balzarini

Luca_Balzarini Registered Guest

Hi,
    I’m Luca and I am the Co-owner of Sous Vintage Shop, a physical and online vintage shop based in Milan.

I’m joining this forum because I think it’s an amazing spot to learn from and communicate with other vintage lovers like me :)

theopshoproc likes this.
  14. Midge

15. JodyGary

JodyGary Registered Guest

Well Hello VFG! My name is Jody & on Ebay JODYGARY. I have collected Vintage Clothing all my life.If I find too much that doesn't fit me So I began to sell it! I travel all over (Wisc. to New Mexico to Florida) the USA & visiting different Thrift shops along the way. I go from Enid Collins Purses to Louis Vuitton & Gucci to a Mr. Blackwell 1960's Nude elusion Dress to a Jovani Formal Frock. I love reading these stories about goodies!

16. BigTicketItems

BigTicketItems Registered Guest

I couldn't use my name that us why I am using what is in my mind as my name, BigTicketItems... I like big ticket items but I can't pay so much so I purchase vintage, but I must be sure of its authenticity. Some people find interesting that I know more about antiques than vintage items.

I hope I can learn and from this forum and contribute to it in some ways.

17. Midge

18. Shandy

Shandy Registered Guest

Hello! I'm Shandy, vintage everything lover, but every now and then go on the hunt for specific items. Glad to have found this community! Thanks for having me. :)

19. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

20. Sashikant

Sashikant Registered Guest

Hello everyone, I am sashi and i am a fashion designer. I am here to see the vintage style and take inspiration and look out for a way to design taking inspiration from vintage styles.

denisebrain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.